Situated on one of the ancient trading routes between India and Mesopotamia, Kuwait has been under the rule of the Arab and Ottoman Turk Empires.  In the 19th century, it became an independent sheikhdom under the British, before finally gaining independence as a nation in 1961.  The population currently stands at 2.59 million,1. of which over a quarter are foreigners.


Kuwait is ruled by an Emir, as well as a Prime Minister who is elected by popular vote, a national assembly and a municipal council.  Shari’a law is the main source of legislation, to which all residents must adhere.

Social Issues

Kuwait has a reasonably good human rights record.  Women were given full political rights in 2005, but the country remains relatively conservative; approximately 70% of women wear veils in the form of hijabs or niqabs.2 Unemployment currently stands at 2.2%.3

THE WAY TV  Viewership

According to survey data it is estimated that 15% of Kuwait’s population watches The Way TV


Sunni Muslims account for 85% of the population, and Hindus, Christians, Sikhs and other sects of Islam for the remaining 15%.  There are an estimated 400,000 foreign Christians living in Kuwait, and around 1500 Christians of Iraqi and Palestinian origin.  Kuwait has ten official church buildings registered with the state.

Prayer Points

Pray for Christians in Kuwait to persevere in their faith and continue to worship the Lord, despite their minority position in the country.
Pray for an increase in numbers of the Christian community in Kuwait.

From Rania Nassralla officer in the Board of directors while she is visiting there
I couldn’t imagine how The way TV left this influence in Kuwait the people when I met them following at least 6 hours daily specially the news the way TV is the only source for them as a Christians and foreigners in Kuwait.


Amount $155.00
Other Amount :$


THE WAY TV is made up of Christians from around the world who believe God can use Christian satellite television to transform the Middle East , North Africa, Europe, America and Canada...

more staff


Prev Next

“It’s the first time I write to The Way TV’s channel as until now I was not able to tune to your broadcast. I am overwhelmed with joy because just recently I managed to tune to your excellent programs. Could you please extent your airtime a bit so we can benefit more? May God supply all your spiritual and physical needs so you would be able to spread the Word of God to the entire world.” – A man from Libya

man from Libya

“I would like to share my testimony. I met Jesus more than one time. And I would like to share it with all of you and my friends and family..” – A woman from Egypt

woman from Egypt

You are here: Home Where we work? Kuwait

The Way TV

Please pray for our service so that it may continue to expand. Please send your donation to the following address: P.O. Box 1677 Duarte, CA 91009.